Best answer

Clickfunnels Order Bump - Infusionsoft Integration

• 2 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to get use a Zap to get a Clickfunnels order bump to trigger an email campaign in Infusionsoft. I was trying to use a filter to identify the order bump then use a zap to apply a tag in infusionsoft. I have been unsuccessful. Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 18 August 2020, 17:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@rholland We’d love to help but you’re going to need to post more details about the zap you have set up and the issues you are having. Are you experiencing any errors? Is it filtering Orders that it shouldn’t? Is it actually triggering or has it not run once (check task history to see this) Or are you in the setup phase and haven’t turned it on because you cannot get the test data to go through and do what you want?

Userlevel 1

Hi Paul - thanks for the response. I am currently in the setup phase and have not turned that zap on yet. I can get zapier to see my regular product on each funnel page, but it is not recognizing the order bump. Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@rholland This helps a little bit, but I don’t know what an order bump is. can you share a screenshot of your step where you are expecting to see it? Also, what is the trigger in your zap and what are the steps?

Hi!

I am having the same problem. I have this Bump product in my order form and I need infusion soft to send an email to the person who ordered the bump so that they can receive the worksheet. I have created a Zap which includes a new purchase in click funnels and create and update contacts in infusion soft but it is not working. I don't receive any emails. Is something wrong with my Zap?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Suz - thanks for reaching out!

Our Support team would be best to assist here as they can troubleshoot by looking at your exact configuration and our logs.

You can reach them here and they’ll be in touch just as soon as they can!