Best answer

Choose a calendly event

• 27 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I would like to connect a specific event of my calendly to a Get response List but when i can’t choose which calendly event i want to connect to Get Response...

Then i try to create a filter, by asking to continue only if the name of the event contain the words of the event i want to link but zappier automatically choosed another event of my calendly :

I don’t want to link this event but Zappier automatically choose this one i don’t know how to change this

Someone here already succeeded to select an Calendly event ? Could you please help me ? 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 2 April 2020, 12:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Medusims.co, I’m sorry for the delay in coming back to you on this!

You did absolutely the right thing in setting up a filter, nice job 🙌

When you set up a filter the Zap will test it with the information that’s currently in the Zap. In this case the event that you can see when you test the filter is the one that was found when the Zap looked for samples from the Calendly trigger. 

If you finish the other steps in the Zap and then turn it on, then it should work as you need it to