Best answer

Cardcom app

Hi,

Has anyone integrated Zapier with an online payment app called Cardcom? I can’t find them on their website.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by jesse 16 May 2022, 23:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Katiaiz 

Good question.

Check out this related topic that suggests using a Webhook - Catch Hook as the Zap trigger:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Katiaiz!

As Troy mentioned, if the app that you want to use doesn’t have a Zapier integration, you can try to connect to it using a webhook, though does require some knowledge of webhooks and APIs so is quite advanced for some people. 

@icanpiano  I know that you were trying to use a webhook to connect to Cardcom, were you able to make that work? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Katiaiz! It looks like we have an open feature request for Cardcom that I’ve gone ahead and added you to. If/when it gets added, we’ll send you an email and update this thread. 🙂

In the meantime, the best way to speed up the process is to reach out to the Cardcom team directly and ask if they would be interested in adding themselves to Zapier using our developer platform: https://zapier.com/platform