Best answer

Can Zapier fully sync a Google Calendar and Google Sheet (or Google Tables)?

• 2 December 2021
  • 3 replies

I keep trying to find a way to fully sync (two-way, not just one-way) a Google Calendar and Google Sheet (or Google Tables, which I would prefer so that an update to an event or row in one would update the other and vice versa. Is this possible?

Everything that I’ve found is a one-way sync, where you can set up something where an update in a Sheet can update or create a Google Calendar event, but not a solution where you could do that AND have the calendar event update or create a row. I found this answer, but that’s just one way.

Is there a way to do this without having to create four separate zaps?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 2 December 2021, 17:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @reiddossinger ,

It is very much possible to sync data two ways. 

Note - Do include filters in your Zaps because two ways sync can cause never ending loop. You should hire an expert to build this.

If I was going to get an expert to build something, I’d just use straight AppScript instead of Zapier. I was hoping that there was a way that I’m missing within the Zapier UI that would allow this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @reiddossinger 

FYI: Zapier is not meant for 2-way syncing: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/does-zapier-support-two-way-syncing