• 5 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Can I Zap facebook likes to mailchimp?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by steph.n 8 October 2020, 19:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Paulg - This is currently not possible based on the info you mentioned. I’ve gone ahead and put you on the interest list with our team to look at this. 

If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know! Thanks!

Userlevel 1

It is a Facebook page for our business, but giving it some thought, just because someone likes a page doesn't mean they want to be sent marketing emails, if you know what I mean

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Paulg!

Can you elaborate a bit on what type of likes you’re looking to trigger on? Is this Facebook or Facebook Pages? Depending on which one, it may or may not be possible to do it via the Facebook API.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi Paulg, the Zapier Facebook Pages app doesn’t have that trigger, however using a Facebook Pages webhook subscription to the Page Feed object from Facebook’s Developers API, it’s possible to get new reactions data pushed to Zapier. You may be able to get the display name of the user as well as their Facebook User ID from the data, but it may be a bit tricky to match that data to your subscribers in Mailchimp.