Best answer

Can I send a PayPal invoice template via Gmail when a Dropbox file is received?

• 21 May 2023
  • 2 replies

I am trying to set up a zap for dropbox and paypal. 

dropbox file received then sends zap to paypal to send invoice template from paypal via gmail 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 1 June 2023, 04:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @netforbes,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive into this further, could you please share a detailed screenshot showing how your Zap is configured? This will help us get a clearer picture of the setup. Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Additionally, could you please provide more details about the issue you're experiencing while setting up the Zap? The more information you can provide, the better we'll be able to identify the issue you’re running into.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @netforbes,

I hope you're doing well!

I wanted to provide you with a quick update on your workflow. After looking into it, I found that the PayPal integration currently doesn't support sending or creating an invoice. However, I want to assure you that your request for this functionality has been noted and added to our open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

Although we don't have a specific timeframe for its implementation, we will keep you in the loop via email or this thread as soon as it becomes available.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know! 😊