Best answer

Can I get the contents of a notion's datatable?

• 8 April 2023
  • 3 replies

In Zapier, can I enter a notion's datatable item and find

the content it contains?

icon

Best answer by Charie 9 April 2023, 20:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @youngotoo 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Zapier has an integration with Notion. You may check this link for more information: https://zapier.com/apps/notion/integrations

Also, the Notion has find steps that you can use.

Just to ensure I understand, could you elaborate more on the workflow you’re trying to achieve? If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

I want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to your response! 😊

i apologize for the ambiguity.

When a new item is added to a notion table,i want to get the content inside the item, not its properties. 

I'd like to include it as a link, but I don't think the AI will be able to access it because the link in the notion is redirected. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @youngotoo 

Thanks for confirming that information.

I have been digging into the issue and see that a few other users have been running into the same problem. As it turns out, what we're seeing is a known bug.

There's a bug report in place, and I've added your email address to it. Currently, a workaround isn't available, but we'll get back to you immediately when a fix ships for the problem.

Let me know if you have other questions.