Best answer

Can I create GoHighLevel opportunities from Facebook Messenger and Instagram DMs?

• 18 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I am running a messenger ad on Facebook. When I receive a message in messenger I would like it if I could create an opportunity in GoHighLevel. Would I do this by using Facebook Messenger and LeadConnector to create a trigger in GoHighLevel? Also, I would like to do the same thing for Instagram DMs but I saw someone respond and say this is on the roadmap. Do you have an idea of how close that is to being created?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 19 May 2023, 08:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Jimmy_BlueKurrent,

Here is how I see the Zap for the  Facebook Messenger workflow that you have in mind:

1. Trigger: Facebook Messenger (New Message sent to Page)
  2. Action: LeadConnector (Add/Update Opportunity)

As for the Instagram workflow, are you using the Instagram for Business integration? If so, we do have an open feature request for triggering on direct messages. Please let me know if you want to get added to that feature request.

Thanks! 😊

@ken.a Thank you!! That’s what I thought it would be. Yes, that would be awesome! Please add me to that request. Is it in the process of being handled?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Jimmy_BlueKurrent,

No need to worry at all! I've got you covered. I've added you to the list of interested users who would like to have the ability to trigger on new direct messages in the Instagram for Business integration. This feature request is definitely one of the top ones for this app. While I can't provide an exact timeframe for when it will be implemented, I want to assure you that we'll notify you via email as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you for your understanding and patience! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 😊