Best answer

Can I connect two different shopify stores through the app?

• 9 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am wondering if the shopify integration allows to connect to two different shopify stores to pull sales data?

icon

Best answer by Jillian 12 September 2022, 15:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hmm. Like a status report? I think you’d want to check on Monday.com’s support side as it would be native functionality on their side, not an integration from Zapier. I think. If it’s not and you need us to dig, we’re so here for that. Let us know.

I personally don’t use Monday (I’m an Asana fan!) so not sure of the functionality available, but this blog post from Monday looks quite informative. I hope it helps even a tiny bit! https://monday.com/blog/project-management/status-report/

Thanks @Jillian I guess my question now is once I automate that data in Monday.com, how to get it into report format. Is that something Zapier can help with, or would I need to reach out to Monday.com?

Thanks!

Brian

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @scoresfilm! You can definitely use the Shopify integration to pull from more than one store. The only caveat to this is that you’ll have to use two different Zaps (the workflow can be the same) as each one is authorized to a different account.

Let us know if you need anymore help!