Best answer

Can I connect multiple RingCentral account under one Super Admin account?

• 9 July 2023
  • 1 reply

As the Super Admin for our company’s RingCentral account, I’d like to know if there is a way to have the triggers apply to all our RingCentral phone #’s, users, extensions, queues, etc. via my account? Or will i have to connect each user account to a separate zap? and if the latter is true, how would i go about connecting each non-user specific entity as they aren’t accounts?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 10 July 2023, 09:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jetblack,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it looks like connecting other accounts via a Zap under one Super Admin account is not possible at the moment. We do have an open feature request for this exact functionality. I have added your vote as another interested member to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊