Question

Can I connect an Internal Legacy System with Zoho thru API?

• 20 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Good day to all,

I currently have a project under API Integration wherein client would endorse via their ATS and in real time, the subject will be ticketed. Then, once ticketed, our API will send a zoho form via email to the candidate. Once completed it will be stored in our internal database. I would like to ask if Zapier has the capability to send follow up email notifications to the candidate then the trigger would be the date when the candidate has completed the form?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Francoco_loco23! 👋

It sounds like you’re wanting to know whether you can trigger a Zap when a candidate completes the Zoho form, and then send them an email notification, am I understanding that correctly? 

If so, you could potentially achieve that using a Zap with the following trigger and action:

• Trigger: New Form Entry (Zoho Forms) - would trigger when a candidate fills out the form.
  • Action: Send Outbound Email (Email by Zapier) - assuming the candidate’s email is captured by the form then the email could be set up to go to whatever candidate just filled out the form. Check out our Send emails in Zaps guide to learn more about sending emails with Zapier.

The above suggestion mentions using our Email by Zapier app but there’s other email related apps that you could use for this. You can view a full list of those here: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/email.

Hope that helps. If I've misunderstood your requirements here or you run into any issues in setting this up just let us know. Happy to help further!