Best answer

Can a Zap create a new candidate profile in Vincere?

• 28 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I can’t see ‘create new candidate’ on the list of options, only ‘create new contact’. Does anyone know if it’s possible to create a new candidate in Vincere with a Zap? At this stage I only have a free personal account and as a business we haven’t set anything up. I think I can create new zaps with a paid account but just not sure if I can create this one. I want to try and understand if it can be done before we move forward setting up a Zapier account. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 29 August 2023, 11:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @CathKane,

Cool! I’m glad Troy was able to help you out!

Additionally, we have an open feature request for the “Create New Candidate” action in Vincere. I have added you as an interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps!

Thank you Troy, this is really helpful, appreciate you replying so quickly 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CathKane 

Good question.

You would have to use the Vincere API: https://api.vincere.io/#operation/candidateCreate

App APIs can be used in Zaps via these apps: