Best answer

Box File Move Problem after S3 Upload

• 1 April 2020
  • 2 replies

(1) New Box file to upload to (2) S3 bucket and then (3) move the file in Box to an archive folder. Error comes in step 3 - ‘Not Found’.

I selected the “file” from step 1 in step 3 as the file I wanted to move to the archive folder, but the data in looks like:

hydrate|||.eJwty9EKgjAUgOF3OdczcGt22mUQJURXgpdjzKON2UlyECK-eybd_nz_DP5BPtpIExitclRHAf7FiTjZNA0EBu4gIPCYHHuyoQGDEhWqAwpoA_WNZff8uTb0tNL4ce9uBDNvYRug2GuNWua6kHol_-FUVnVWX8vqnN0uu4E7WJYv6cIr-Q:1jJiOd:zZgDkI9amFIKxuUV2musKKtrroY|||hydrate

which matches the data out in step 1. Clearly I’m missing something. Anyone know what it is?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 9 May 2020, 03:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey Steve!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @manattweb - It’s been a while since we heard about this, but I wanted to share the possible solutions so others who were curious may find it here:

It seems the error you had reported is coming from Box, and is saying that the File ID information you're providing is incorrect.