Best answer

Blank Entries in Hubspot

• 11 February 2021
  • 9 replies

I am getting blank entries in Hubspot. I have a connection between Facebook and Hubspot for exporting leads. However, while all of the leads are exporting correctly, I am also getting several blank lines. Hubspot support suggests it is the way that I have Facebook and Hubspot connected via Zapier, but I can’t find anything to fix or investigate. 

Any help much appreciated

icon

Best answer by Danvers 15 February 2021, 13:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @chwhitehead 

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap steps are configured.

What fields are showing up as blank?

Hi Troy, 

Thanks for your help. Not sure what you’re looking for… here are a few screen shots. Please let me know if you need anything else

Welcome to Community! This post has been modified by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember to remove any sensitive information as this is a public forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@chwhitehead 

Looking for screenshots of how your individual Zap steps are configured to determine how you have data points mapped from the trigger step to the action steps.

Sorry. I don’t really know how to show you that. Can you give me a map or some direction?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@chwhitehead

Example

Hi Troy, 

Were you able to figure out what is going on?

Thank you, 

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Still haven’t seen screenshots of how your Zap step is configured in order to troubleshoot.

Sorry. I thought the above was what you wanted to see. Please help me better understand what you need to see. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chwhitehead! It sounds like you’d be better supported by the Zapier Support Team on this one as they can take a closer look at your Zap and walk you through things step by step. You can get in touch with them using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help