Question

Automatic blog creation

• 23 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello, does anyone know a way to generate blogs automatically via a zapier module?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @HG linkman - hmm. Looks like Prestashop is a private integration, you may want to reach out to friends in Support for some additional help and see if they can get you in the right direction: 

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

Our objective is to recover an article on prestashop and to generate a blog article which we will then put back in one of our modules on prestashop called "blog".

But I am aware that the automation we want to do is quite complex.

Do you have an idea about the software we use?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @HG linkman - that is a tricky one. Zapier works best when you frame questions like “when [x] happens, I want [y] to happen.” 

That being said, there is a blog about some automation inspiration around blogging I encourage you to check out: https://zapier.com/blog/how-i-automate-blog-content-production/

Otherwise, if you have a specific “take something from a google doc and push it to wordpress” we can continue to help you build! Let us know either way and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Rachael