Best answer

Automate Email to Shopify Vendors once order cutoff time reached

• 28 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi Zapier Community,

I have an online Shopify store that lists entirely other people’s products. These products are made to order and there is a cutoff time for ordering before delivery/pickup. Right now, I am having to receive the orders, group them, and then manually send out orders to the vendors, but I would like to automate this process using Zapier. 

What’s the best way to set this up? Or is it even possible to do this using Zapier? 

Shopify does produce a “vendor” output, so I had thought about doing something like an IF “vendor”, THEN “vendor email” condition, and then forwarding the order. Or, less ideally, I thought about having a Google Sheet with running order totals for each company, that I could use to populate emails after the order cutoff. 

However, I have 100+ vendors, and we’re adding all the time. Is there a way to make that process easier than adding a new condition for every new vendor? 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 28 June 2021, 22:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @cohosales 

Consider making a dynamic Zap that uses a GSheet as a Lookup Table to store the Vendor and related email address.

Try these Zap steps...

1. Trigger: Shopify - New Order
  2. Action: GSheets - Lookup Row
  3. Action: Gmail - Send Email