Best answer

Auto Add Contact to Deal in Hubspot

• 22 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, Any Updates from Zapier on the Assignment new Deal Trigger ability to auto Add a Contact to the Deal in HubSpot? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 1 June 2023, 04:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @NFergis, I do have an update, but unfortunately it’s not the best news in the world. I did check our system and see this note from the developer: 

Unfortunately it’s not possible to create this trigger because HubSpot don’t have public endpoint for retrieving associations change-log.

Does this sound correct to you? I do want to be sure that I am checking the right feature request log, as there is another open request that is similar to this, but that request does not have any updates, so presumably, may still be a possibility. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @NFergis,

I wanted to provide you with an update on the feature you're interested in. I took the time to investigate, and it turns out we already have an open feature request for this exact functionality. Unfortunately, we haven't received any updates from the HubSpot developer regarding this feature yet. Nevertheless, I've made sure to add your vote to the existing feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊