Question

How do I use Zapier with GPT to analyze form data, suggest services & email quotes?

• 26 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create a zap that looks at new entries into a google sheet and anlyzes the response to come with service recommendations. Users fill out a form which creates a new record in a google sheet. Specific columns will hold information that will determine what type of AI Automation may be best suited for them. An email will then be sent to the user with the recommendation and a quote for consideration. 

My question is can I build a GPT in Zapier to do this analysis? Or do I create a GPT on OpenAI?

Here is an example of a few questions:

Please identify the following area of your business operation in order of time consumption. 

Customer Service: This involves all activities related to managing customer interactions and ensuring customer satisfaction. Examples include responding to customer inquiries and complaints, providing product or service support, managing returns or exchanges, and engaging with customers through various channels like phone, email, social media, or in-person.

(Choices of very time consuming to not time consuming at all would be listed)

AI Automation Solutions could benefit your organization in the area of Customer Service in several ways.  Please choose at least two or three ways you think would be most effective:

(Choices would be listed)

In the above two questions, I want the GPT to analyze the response and come up with an AI Automation solution (based on a knowledge base of services with price ranges). Then I want to email the user with the suggestion/s and quote.

I hope this makes sense. I tried using the AI Zap generator but i’m not sure how to structure the Chat GPT sections to do what I want it to do.

Any help would be great!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @PTarsis 

Try these Zap steps:

1. Trigger: GSheets - New Row
  2. Action: ChatGPT / OpenAI
  3. Action: GSheets - Update Row
  4. Action: Gmail - Send Email
Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy, I will try this but first I have to figure out exactly how to set each step up. I have done some simpler zaps but nothing using ChatGPT. Just started creating these automations...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @PTarsis! 👋

Just wanted to share a few of our guides on using the ChatGPT app in case it’s helpful to you in setting up the ChatGPT action in the Zap:

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Let us know if you get stuck at all at any point on setting it all up, happy to assist further! 🙂

Userlevel 1

I have lots to look over here and will play around with zaps. Thanks for your reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re most welcome, @PTarsis. 🤗

Keen to ensure you’re all set here so please do keep us updated on how you get on!