Best answer

All Accounts Not Connecting

• 4 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

All my App Accounts are not connecting or retrieving any data.

For example, under "Choose Account" I am able to Login to my Esendex/Google Forms/Google Sheets accounts, but on the next step "Customise Response" or "Customise SMS" etc. there are No Options in the drop down list and the error "Darn, we didn't find any ________________ in your account" always comes up.

These Zaps have been running for months with no hiccups. This error only started last night. I woke up in the morning with a bunch of "Error 400" notifications.

I have contacted other Apps support teams, for example Esendex, and they are mentioning that everything is fine on their end. With Esendex, they specifically said that they received the API request but there was no Text Body in the request and so nothing went through. On my end, a text body is present in the Zap.

I have made no account changes that would affect any connectivity.

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 10.25.49 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-04 at 10.25.25 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-04 at 10.24.35 am.png

icon

Best answer by steph.n 6 March 2020, 19:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Joshua thanks for writing to Community! I saw that you were able to speak to Owari from Zapier Support concerning this issue. Based on your report, we have filed a bug from your ticket.

Thanks so much!