Best answer

Adding GotoWebinar Registrants through Google Sheets for a paid Webinar

I’m having an issue adding registrants to a paid GotoWebinar through Google Sheets. If the GotoWebinar is free the registrant is added without issue, but not when it’s a paid Webinar. I am receiving:

400 Error: Payment info not available for paid webinar

I am unable to see any fields that require payment info, but maybe i’m missing something?…. 

Please Help!

Best Regards

icon

Best answer by steph.n 3 February 2021, 21:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey all, an update from our Support team is that this is now a feature request. If you would like to be added to upvote this feature, please respond back to this topic and we’ll get you added. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TIIUNDER there isn’t currently a known issue around this but as you and @Bananero both described the same problem, I’m going to escalate your question to the Support Team so that they can take a look. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible. 

@Bananero would you like me to create a support ticket for you as well, or were you able to resolve this?

Same problem here, is there any solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Bananero ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you are running into this issue! 

To help us troubleshoot could you send us a screenshot of your configuration (be sure to obfuscate any personal information)? 

Will be on the lookout for your response so that we may dig deeper!