Question

Adding a Deal in HubSpot from a Proposal in Podio

• 27 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi!

I’m trying to set up an integration between HubSpot Sales Hub and Podio. We are video production company and need Podio for our project management.

We create all of our proposals in Podio and when a proposal is sent to a lead, I want an automation to create a deal with the corresponding lead in HubSpot. I’ve tried to set this up with Zapier but if I choose “Item updated in Podio” as my trigger, I can’t seem to be able to select what specifically needs to be updated in Podio in order to trigger the workflow.

This image shows the various fields that we update at different stages of the proposal process. When we select Sent + Pending, I want a Deal created automatically in HubSpot. Does anyone know how to select this as the item updated in Podio when creating the workflow in Zapier?

I’m wondering if I should create a Google Sheets doc for all Sent Proposals, so that I can create a workflow from Podio to Sheets and then Sheets to HubSpot instead? Perhaps that will work?

Thanks so much!
Paige

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @paige gardiner , Generally any app trigger of “New Update” triggers on every update. However you can user filters and paths to handle the condition in your Zap. To read about filters click here and to read about please click here