Best answer

Add multiple images to an item in Webflow

• 11 October 2022
  • 1 reply

This post was originally a reply on this question: Upload Webflow Multi-Image

Hey Christina, I’m also facing the same issue. I have a CMS collection in Webflow that can be thought of as a product - it has several images, description, price etc. I have a Webflow form that allows users to upload an item for sale, so when the form is completed (trigger) I want to upload a new live item in Webflow using Zapier. Unfortunately, I’m only able to upload the first image the user enters because it seems that Zapier doesn’t allow the option for a multi image field - maybe the API call that Zapier is doing to Webflow doesn’t have allow an array of images (on the Zapier side). I’ve seen other questions about this and people requesting it from quite a while ago so it would be great if Zapier could look at implementing this. It would be a shame for me to have to build my own API integration with Webflow for this use case if I’m already paying for a Zapier membership.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 October 2022, 14:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Vakay!

Thanks for your question about uploading multiple images to Webflow. Unfortunately, this isn’t currently possible using Zapier, but we do have an open feature request for this and I’ve added you to the list of interested users. 

You can also follow along with this feature request on this post:

In the meantime, the Webflow is owned and maintained by the Webflow team so you could reach out to them to ask them take a look at this feature request. 

Sorry I don’t have better news for you!