Question

Upload Webflow Multi-Image

• 3 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have a website form as a trigger, where users can upload various images separately. Is there a way I could use Zapier to upload those images into a multi-image field in a Webflow CMS collection?

Best,

Andres

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @Aesquivel10! Thanks so much for reaching out and raising this in the community! 😊

Hmm, are you able to clarify the app you’re using to collect the images?

Sometimes when building apps it helps to think of it in terms of "When this (trigger) happens in [blank] app, do that (action) in Webflow." That said, I took a quick peek and it looks like these are the available actions for Webflow:

I know you mentioned uploading them to a multi-image field, do you know what the field is actually called or how it’s referenced in Webflow? In the interest of full transparency, it looks like Zapier Webflow app may not support uploading images at the moment. So while it doesn’t appear this particular zap is possible, depending on your workflow, we’re happy to look into if there’s a related feature request we can add you to though!

We’ll keep an eye out for your response! 👀