Best answer

Acuity & Salesforce Integration

• 2 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello!  I hope that you are able to help.  I am currently working on integrating Salesforce with Acuity via Zapier, and when I test my Zap, it shows the event on the calendar scheduled for the time of scheduling, not the time of appointment.  I think it might be because of the date format that is fed into the account.  Is there a way to bypass that?  

Additionally, when I read an article on Zapier and Acuity, it said that “The appointment start can only fire once per appointment.  If your Zap fires, then your appointment gets rescheduled, it won’t fire again for the new appointment time.”  Does this mean that Zaps do not reschedule appointments? 

For those of you that integrated Acuity and Salesforce, do you have any recommendations?  It seems to integrate to tasks nicely, but is there a workaround that I can get it on the calendar? 

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 4 June 2020, 21:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @COSZapHelp123 ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see that Paolo in Support was able to take a look at your Zap and suggested adding a space between the date field and the time field. Did adding in one single space between these placeholders in both "Start" and "End" fields do the trick?

Regarding rescheduling, you could possibly build another Zap and use the Appointment Rescheduled trigger. Give that a try with your workflow and let us know if that does the trick or if you have any additional questions!