Best answer

500 error with Sprout Studio to Reckon One Zap

• 10 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I have set up a Zap to create a new invoice in Reckon One whenever an order is booked in Sprout Studio (CRM) but I keep getting 500 errors.  Based on the error code it’s a Reckon One API issue.  I have contacted Reckon One support but they said I need to speak to Zapier support.  Has anyone got any tips for me? 

P.S. The fields in the Reckon One part of the Zap should all be good except the “printing template” - I have no idea what this even is and there is no drop-down list.  This field says “can either be internal identifier or name of template” so presumably any manual text entry should count as an internal identifier?

icon

Best answer by patrickfallon 19 August 2020, 01:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @patrickfallon 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu !

Hi @patrickfallon ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you are encountering this issue with Reckon One!

To make sure you receive the quickest answer to your question, I have escalated this to Support. They will be able to help troubleshoot and will be in touch just as soon as they can!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @patrickfallon - It’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. Were you able to get a hold of Reckon One support as our team suggested? If so, and there was an answer you wouldn’t mind sharing with us, we’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @patrickfallon!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the message that Steph had sent you. Did you manage to get this resolved? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 1

My apologies, I totally missed Steph’s comment. 

In the end I abandoned Reckon as my bookkeeping software as I was running into serious issues with Reckon.  (FWIW I moved to MYOB, a NZ alternative to Xero).  Thanks for all your help guys and girls!

Userlevel 1

My apologies, I totally missed Steph’s comment. 

In the end I abandoned Reckon as my bookkeeping software as I was running into serious issues with Reckon.  (FWIW I moved to MYOB, a NZ alternative to Xero).  Thanks for all your help guys and girls!