Best answer

401 Error While integrating Unbounce to Gymsales

• 4 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

i made sure my login details are correct yet i received a 401 error.

zap error.PNG

my thoughts are maybe there's an issue with the url because Zapier says it tried connecting to the url login.gymsales.net mean while the actual login url is for me is login.gymsales.net/users/sign_in

Or WHAT DID I DO WRONG ?

any help would be appreciated. thanks

icon

Best answer by Danvers 4 March 2020, 16:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Rhonnel

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Rhonnel!

I've escalated this message to the Support queue and one of the team will be in touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible. 

I can say that it wont be the url - in this case the error message is saying that Zapier made a request to login.gymsales.net, meaning the whole site, not that it went specifically to that url. Also the Zap will be going to a different address to authorize your account as it's checking in directly with the GymSales API (the bit of code that lets it talk to other apps), rather than logging in in the same way that you do 😊