Best answer

400 Error adding the Pixel

• 8 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello Everybody, I have a question regarding an error that came up while setting up my API conversion for Facebook, when I reached the prompt to add the pixel I got a 400 error. I do not understand why is not picking up the pixel since I have it active on my fb page and running events. Did anyone get a similar error while setting the pixel?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Isellen2c 9 November 2022, 18:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Isellen2c! Thanks for reaching out in community, we’re excited to have you! Though, I am sorry it’s a result of this error. 😔

I’m not super familiar with Facebook Conversions - are you able to clarify what you mean by adding the pixel? Can you share a screenshot of the error message and where you’re seeing it? Any context you can share with us on your zap setup would be helpful as well - for example the triggers and actions you’re using. 🤗

Thanks so much and looking forward to digging into this with you!

Thank you so much Christina! 
I found out what was the issue and its that my business admin did not assign a pixel to me to work it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yay! I’m glad you were able to get this sorted. Thanks for keeping us updated on what the solution was too! 🤗