Best answer

The upload video could not be sent to YouTube. ('Connection aborted.', gaierror(-2,))

• 15 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m looking for assistance for this issue:

icon

Best answer by steph.n 1 September 2020, 01:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @www404 ,

This could be a temporarily error. Did you fix it already?

Userlevel 1

No luck so far. I tried it multiple times on two different days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I will flag it for the Zapier team. They can probably assist you on this with more details on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sharing the answer with the community from Nikki of Zapier Support: 

Thanks so much for reaching out, and for giving Zapier a try! We're really glad you're here 😊 My name is Nikki and I'd be happy to help with your question.

I took a look at your Zap, and it looks like you're attempting to upload a Zoom URL to YouTube. I’m afraid the bad news here is that although you can pass along the share URL for someone else to view (say, in an email or channel message, etc.) Zoom doesn't currently support the uploading of video files to other services (like YouTube) with their integration. I'm sorry, I know that wasn't what you were hoping to hear! 😞

We’re always looking for ways to make our integrations more powerful and it sounds like this could be really useful for others as well, so much so that it’s already been requested by other customers as well.

That being the case, I’ve added your email address as another vote for this addition. Although I don’t have an ETA of when or if this will happen, we will definitely email you if it does become a reality.

I'm so sorry I couldn’t give you better news here! However, I'm to answer any questions you might have about this or anything else.