Best answer

Pipedrive New Deal and Person

• 16 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi guys,

I need to create a new deal in pipedrive with person and organization, but I’m not succeding in this. I create the deal, but person and organization does not match.

Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by ikbelkirasan 7 May 2020, 23:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

I’m not 100% sure what you mean when you say “person and organization does not match”. Would you mind elaborating on that a bit for me?

If you could describe how your Zap is set up, or even better if you could show a screenshot of the step you’re having problems with that will help us to troubleshoot what could be going wrong there.

Thanks!

Hi, I am facing the same problem too. I want to Create a Deal and Create a Person under Pipedrive each time a Form Submission is made on Instapage. I want to the new Deal to be linked to the new Person (as the new Person has the phone and email fields), however I can’t seem to do so. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Andrew1982 

Where are you getting stuck? Can you show us some screenshots.

Userlevel 1

I’ve got the same problem I’m looking to solve.
I can create a new person in Pipedrive, and then create a new deal but I can’t link the two?@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu I guess screenshot wouldn’t help because it seems we all don’t know how to do this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@BRDM and @GovernancaTI - You should first set up the “Create Person” step, then when you’re setting up the “Create Deal” step, in the “Person” field, switch to “Custom” tab and select the “ID” from the “Create Person” step.

Userlevel 1

@BRDM and @GovernancaTI - You should first set up the “Create Person” step, then when you’re setting up the “Create Deal” step, in the “Person” field, switch to “Custom” tab and select the “ID” from the “Create Person” step.

Thank you so much, this solved it!