Best answer

How do I delete my Zapier account?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

How do I delete my Zapier account?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 5 October 2020, 17:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Zapier > Settings > Advanced > Delete My Account

Please :delete my account it was made  by  mistake.Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for your comment, @bethbe! I’ve sent you a DM regarding this. 🙂

Hello! Ms.christina thank you.the website page to delete my acount is not working right.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, I’m sorry to hear that @bethbe! I took a peek and saw the email you sent and I’ve responded there. :slight_smile:

Again,will you please delete my account the website to delete is not working so i can delete my acount.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @bethbe

I can see you’re in touch with our friends in support which is perfect! I’d recommend continuing to work through their troubleshooting steps to login and complete your request. I’ve also replied to your email, confirming if you’d like to remove your Community account (which is separate from the Zapier account you use to build Zaps). 

Please respond there when you get a moment and I’m happy to get this sorted!

Yes thank you please do get my account deleted now ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @bethbe!

For security reasons we’re unable to delete Community accounts from requests posted in Community. You’ll need to respond to the email Christina sent last Friday, confirming that you wish to have your Community account deleted.

Once you’ve done that we’ll be able to delete your Community account. :)

I did respond to Christinas same day  and all other days to no  actions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @bethbe. I know there’s been a bit of back and forth here so I truly appreciate your patience as we work through this with you.

I can see you responded on January 5th however we haven’t received a response to the email sent on January 7th. When you have a moment are you able to double check your email? We’ll be keeping an eye out! 🙂

Thank you!