Question

Filter zaps being held if role doesn't match

• 21 October 2021
  • 3 replies

My Zap - I get a new lead in my crm, zapier checks to see if the lead is owned by a sales rep, if it is, then zapier gets twilio to send a text to that salesperson’s cell phone.

Where it gets caught up is when the lead owner is not a sales rep.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @B-Lake 

Did you bulk import data into Salesforce to trigger this Zap?

Holding

Zap runs can have a status of Holding for one of four reasons:

• High task use: too many (100+) steps were triggered in the Zap run in a single poll. This "flood protection" prevents a significant number of tasks from being automated by mistake. This helps keep your task usage down and prevent tedious work correcting unintended tasks.
  • Reconnect {app name}: the connection to one of the app accounts used in the Zap is no longer active. Reconnect the app account, then replay the held Zap run.
  • Upgrade needed: the account has exceeded its plan limit for tasks or Zaps, or uses a premium app that is not supported by the plan. To replay the held Zap run, upgrade your Zapier plan.
  • Payment issue: the payment information on the account has expired. To replay the held Zap run, update your payment method.

Learn how to replay Zap runs that failed or were not successful.

This is the actual hold up… Not sure why there is too many items at once…

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @B-Lake 

Check your Zap Runs to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/