Best answer

Does Zapier only connect new registrants in Eventbrite to Zoom Webinars but not Zoom Meetings?

Userlevel 1

Hi - trying to connect an Eventbrite meeting with a Zoom meeting, not webinar.

Can’t find the Zoom meeting when setting up the Zap. Does it only connect webinars?

Thanks

Adrian

icon

Best answer by ForYourIT 3 May 2020, 22:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi there @EmergeAdrian ,

I am not completely sure what your current Zap workflow looks like. Would you mind sharing some screenshots of your trigger / actions?

Looking at the Zoom App it should be perfectly fine to create a meeting.

Let me know

~Bjorn

Userlevel 1

Hi Bjorn

thanks for your support. 

I’ve been playing some more and there are 2 zaps-

Eventbrite trigger - new registrant

Zoom Action1 - create Zoom webinar registrant. This is only available on the webinar paid plan and I haven't got that. 

Zoom Action 2 - create new Zoom meeting. This appears to create a new meeting in Zoom from scratch using the Eventbrite Data

I’m trying to use Eventbrite to register people for an existing meeting, already set up in zoom. That seems to be the missing bit. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Adrian

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for coming back with that info @EmergeAdrian . Then if those are the only options available, then you either have to choose;

• Register for the webinar paid plan
  • Create some code yourself outside of Zapier using the Zoom API

There might be a feature request out somewhere to integrate more functions in the Zoom for the future. Let me know if you need any more assistance. Hope this helps you a bit!

~Bjorn

Userlevel 1

Thanks Bjorn - I’m not a coder, so getting someone to do that probably costs about the same as buying the webinar platform! 

Have a fabulous week.

Adrian