Best answer

Creating New Folder and add File in Google Drive

• 18 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Using CompanyCam I’d like to create a Zap that creates a New Sub Folder in Google Drive when a Project is created and then add Photos to that new sub folder in Google Drive. I can create the new Folder but the Photos won’t save to that new folder when I start taking them in CompanyCam. 

Can this be done, and if so how do I do this?

Thank You!

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 4 May 2020, 15:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @AaronTru392 

This should be possible. Can you show us how you have the zap set up to save the photos to the new folder. Screenshots would be awesome!

I created a Zap to create a Folder in Google Drive when a Project is created, then a Zap to add photo in to the folder once photos are added to the project. Here is a screen shot. What am I missing? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@AaronTru392 

So, open the “Folder” field on step 3. then select the “Custom” tab on the little popup that appears. You’ll then want to select the “ID” field from the folder you created in step 2.

Here’s some more help with that: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-zaps

Now, when your zap runs live, step 3 will always upload the file to the folder created in step 2.