Best answer

Builderall is not pulling email field from builderall Mailboss campaign

• 23 April 2020
  • 2 replies

So I’m pulling from eventbrite once an attendee is registered to add them to a builderall mailboss subscribers list. When I tested the eventbrite app, it worked fine. When I ran the test for builderall it pulled all the fields except the email field. It couldn’t find it. I’ve toggled settings on Builderall but it has not changed anything with Zapier. 

Can someone help me figure this out? 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 2 June 2020, 07:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @CoffeewithMike,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delay in responding!

I see you are working with Andy in Support on this issue- it looks as though they are helping to troubleshoot and get you squared away. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @CoffeewithMike

We wanted to check back on this issue. That's great that you were able to get in touch with Andy from Zapier Support. We think the solution mentioned would be worth sharing to the rest of the community so here it is: we noticed that you said the sample was pulling up empty data but it seems to work once you switched the Zap to live. We’re glad this ended up working out for you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!