How to Retrieve Zap Execution Status and Output Data?

• 15 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello! We've implemented a Zapier trigger enabling our users to retrieve data and transfer it to various apps within the Zapier ecosystem. I'm curious to know whether it's possible for our server to receive a notification once a Zap completes its execution, along with details on the data generated by the final step.

For instance, let’s say we’re sending some user data through our trigger (posting it to your webhooks) which is then used by the used for maybe Zoho ticket creation. Is it possible for me to get the ticket ID and other information back to my servers?

I’m aware of actions, but in that case user will have to set up our action at the end. We want to know whether it’s possible to do it with the trigger that we’ve developed rather than an action.

Any insights on achieving this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello Biraj 

1. Zapier Webhook - We can use Custom Webhook Zapier to capture events from your server or system.
2. Processing inside Zapier - Once the Zap processes the event into a Zoho Desk ticket then we can send you the Ticket number and outputs values.
3. API call from Zapier - We can post this data back to your server to a define endpoint.

we can connect to again because unfortunality not connect to our meeting we can reshedule the meeting date and time, kindly share the link so we can connect to them 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello Biraj 

1. Zapier Webhook - We can use Custom Webhook Zapier to capture events from your server or system.
2. Processing inside Zapier - Once the Zap processes the event into a Zoho Desk ticket then we can send you the Ticket number and outputs values.
3. API call from Zapier - We can post this data back to your server to a define endpoint.