Best answer

Zapping new contact to Webservice API

• 31 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi there, I’m new to Zapier and not overly technical.

I’ve created a Landing page with Unbounce and want to pull the lead data from this Contact Form into our CRM system using a Zap. As our CRM is not a supported app, I’m trying to do this by setting the Zap action as a customized Javascript.

I can create a Webservice API within my CRM system so, my questions is (with the right person writing the script for us) whether this should theoretically work?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 31 March 2020, 15:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @vincemcmurray! Thanks for the question - just so you know, I’ve moved it to the Developer Discussion category as it fits better there. 

It might be possible to do this via a Code step, it often depends on the type of authentication needed by the app that you’re sending information to. You may find that it will be easier to develop your own Zapier integration using the Developer Platform - you can create something that’s private and only has the trigger/actions that you need so you don’t need to build out a whole integration. 

​I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!