Question

Webhooks with High Level

• 16 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Hey! 

I’m trying to connect my Go High Level account to facebook groups to Add/Remove members from my private group based on their payment status.

I’ve been attempting with Highlevels “Inbound Webhooks” because that’s the only Webhook available now, but they’re giving me a URL to use, and no area to add a URL.

In return, Zapiers Webhook option is giving me a URL to use and no area to input a URL… 

Any help would be great!

Thanks! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @teamrevere 

Were you able to get this resolved?

Userlevel 1

Use contact changed instead then add a filter to only trigger on the payment status field

Hey Crazy8s!

It seems GHL no longer has “custom field changes” as a trigger

Userlevel 1

Hi teamrevere, try this:

Change the trigger in HighLevel to when a custom field changes then add an action to send a webhook. Copy the webhook url of Zapier in HighLevel then proceed as normal.

Hey Troy,

Thanks for the response! Go High Level know longer has the feature to create triggers, they only have the option for “inbound Webhooks” so I wouldn’t be able to send data from GHL to Facebook through Zapier correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @teamrevere 

Good question.

Inbound webhooks is for sending data in to GHL.

Check this help article: https://help.gohighlevel.com/support/solutions/articles/48001157630-webhooks