Question

Webflow Checkboxes are showing up true false in Airtable instead of displaying what is being checked

• 31 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I have a Zap setup so that it passes data from webflow form to airtable. Everything is working correctly except the checkbox fields. There are multiple checkboxes but Zapier is passing that data to “truefalsetruefalsefalse” Instead of saying “checkbox1”, “checkbox2”,  “checkbox3”..etc

i was using webflow logic but it was only working on during testing and not publishing is in beta still but this is the result I wanted

Zapier is working for all my fields except the checkboxes

Does anyone have any suggestions?

​​​​​​​Thank you

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CrayCray 

Good question.

Checkboxes are booleans meaning their values are false/true, 0/1, no/yes.

We would need to see screenshots with how the checkbox fields are configured in Webflow and how the Zap steps are configured.

Userlevel 1

This how it is setup in Zap 

In Webflow it is setup like this

Thanks again @Troy Tessalone for the response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@CrayCray 

Each dynamic variable represent a checkbox option for the field.

I’d solve this by using 1 Code step to transform each dynamic variable into the name of the option it represents if the value is true to produce an array of the values that were checked (true).

If you need help consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts/automation-ace

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone Hey Troy I know some javascript is there a youtube video on how to do this step? The link you gave me is pretty broad.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@CrayCray 

For the JavaScript Code you need to map each of the variables, then push into an array with the desired name if the value is true.