Question

TradingView Voice Generator Files

• 15 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, I am looking for TradingView WebHook interface.

1. TradingView WebHook Integration: Configure TradingView to send WebHook requests to your designated endpoint, which you'll set up to receive these requests. Done

2. WebHook Receiver: Develop a server-side application or function capable of handling incoming WebHook requests. 

3. Text-to-Speech Integration: Utilize a text-to-speech (TTS) library or service within your backend application to convert the incoming text from TradingView into speech.

4. Playback Mechanism: Implement a mechanism for playing the generated speech audio. This might involve interacting with an audio playback library or service compatible with your server environment.

I have am not a programmer and lack the experiance to get this done in a timely manner. I think there is a market ready to use this feature and it doesn’t curretnly excsist. If anyone is enterested in helping/get paid with this easy request please let me know

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Crisby 

If you are looking for help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts