Question

Linking php webApp to Zoom using Webhooks

• 16 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Description

I have built a website for a yoga teacher.

This php-based website has a bespoke class creation, online payments and booking system which manages membership and sends emails containing the appropriate Zoom sign-in credentials to authorised members for their classes.

We need help because:

1. Our Meeting creation in Zoom is manual;
  2. The website currently requires that Zoom meeting credentials are copied in manually.

We want to develop our website to send details of required meetings to Zoom and in turn to receive the meeting link, class ID and password from the Zoom system.

When data definitions are known, my system will be developed to provide the data required by Zoom and will handle the population of the supporting database with data received from Zoom.

Can anyone help with the configuration an API to achieve this? 

My client is not averse to hiring to reasonably priced pro to get this done quickly.

Thanks for reading.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello and welcome to the Community @MeetaYoga!

I can see that you’ve also contacted our Support Team about this and they noticed you have set up a Zap for this. Were you able to get the desired workflow sorted? 

If not, you might find the following help guides on Webhooks helpful in setting up the desired workflow:

Please let us know how you get on with this! :)