Best answer

How Shopify draft order connects with Google Sheet

• 2 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Currently we are manually creating Draft Order (Reservation) method under shopify.
We have 3rd party app like Excelify and where we do the following

• Create Draft Order
  • Import Product (Google sheet csv form) to Excelify

Creating that method hides the product under the shopify so that customers cannot check out the product since its being reserved.  

Is there a workaround process in Zapier? 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 August 2021, 12:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 1

We would love an integration with Draft orders from Shopify using Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @jennies! :)

I’ve added your vote to that feature request too. So we’ll send you an email to let you know once that’s been added.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @mashupr,

I did some digging and it looks as though it’s not currently possible to create draft orders with the Shopify integration. There is an existing feature request for this though, so I’ve added your vote to that so we can keep track of the number of users interested in this. I don’t have an ETA of when it would be possible but we’ll notify you by email as soon as it is.

That said, looking at Shopify’s API it appears that you might be able to use the Webhooks by Zapier app to create the draft order. The following guides may be useful in setting this up:

Hope this helps! :)

Yes, We would love an integration with Draft orders from Shopify using Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @WBO Solutions! Welcome to the community. 🎉

Absolutely, your votes been added to that. We’ll send you an email and post here once we know more. 🙂