Best answer

App with Webhook and REST -> Zoho Campaigns

• 15 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I have an app which I would like to integrate with Zoho Campaigns and I hope that this works with Zapier, maybe you can help me answer the question IF and maybe also HOW that works;

The app called pretix (https://www.pretix.eu) creates orders to events and people should get the option to subscribe to our newsletter.

pretix offers webhooks to notify when a new order is placed but delivers only the order code with the hook. It also offers a REST API with all the stuff you can expect from an API including access to all order details.

What I’d like to do is pretix to trigger Zapier via Webhook to extract data via REST API from pretix and push these data into Zoho Campaigns. Does that sound realistic or have I understood Zapier wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Marian

edit: There are Zaps for Zoho Campaigns.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 22 July 2020, 02:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Marian!

What you’re asking is likely possible using our Webhooks app. If you’re able to send notifications to a URL, you’d want to use the Catch Hook trigger in the Webhooks app to trigger the Zap. From there, if you’re not getting everything you need you’d probably be looking at using the GET action or possibly Custom Request (more advanced but not as forgiving). More info here.

Taking a quick look at the documentation for Pretix, here’s information on authentication. And this is how to fetch individual orders.

No guarantees that this is 100% correct but at a glance it looks like it should get you a lot of the way there:

The Pretix support team might be able to help you from there :) Once you’re able to retrieve the order, we can help you map that data into Zoho Campaigns!

NOTE: That token above in the screenshot would be replaced by the one you get by following these instructions.

Hope this helps!