Best answer

Salesforce Login Issue "API Only User"

• 29 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Currently, We are planning to Integrate Zapier with Salesforce instance. But, User Account provided for Salesforce through Okta SSO (Okta User name & Password) and all the users in Salesforce account have “API Only User” Enabled in profile level. So, We are unable to login the Salesforce Application in Zapier. Is there any way or workaround for this issue ? 

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 31 July 2020, 15:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey - Have you spoken with your Salesforce admin about this? I’ve been working with Zapier and Salesforce for a while - And I do remember seeing this once or twice - But I think it was my Sales Ops contact that solved it not Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @andywingrave

Hi @Barath Vignesh - echoing Andy’s suggestion to touch base with your SFDC admin on this as it is not currently possible via the Zapier side. That being said, happy to add a feature request for this functionality on your behalf!

Userlevel 1

@andywingrave Thanks for your response related to this issue. I am working with our Salesforce admin team to sort out.

@Liz_Roberts Well, thank you, that would be very helpful.