Best answer

quickbooks payroll items

• 7 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

how do i create a zap to take updated payroll items within an excel spreadsheet to modify quickbooks online records?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 12 February 2020, 12:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @pjs1! Just wanted to check in on this. Were you able to try Andrew's suggestion? Anything else we can help with here to get you to your desired outcome?

Userlevel 2

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu and @jesse

thanks for the suggestion, but the issue that i'm having is the setup of the steps within QB. i am not given the option of changing payroll items as a possible process step. I'm not able to find where QB allows automation of payroll items data entry. I'm trying to over write the standard calcs with adjustments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The Zapier QuickBooks integration doesn't support QuickBooks Online Payroll, sorry about that 😔

It's not currently possible for us to build any triggers/actions relating to QuickBooks' Payroll app because there API (the code that allows the app to talk to third part apps, like Zapier) isn't currently available.

I'm sorry that we can't help you with this one!