Best answer

"Got 401 calling POST- triggering auth refresh" WordPress error

• 19 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I got this error (https://site.com//wp-json/zapier/v1/token) when i try to do a Zapier that start with a new member in wordpress. Really don’t know what to do :( 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 16 April 2021, 18:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lorenzo Pietra ,

I suggest reaching out to our Support team to dig into this further- they can be reached here and can take a peek at your specific Zap to help troubleshoot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Lorenzo Pietra!

Were you able to get to the bottom of this error? If you still need some help, the help docs have information about how to troubleshoot WordPress errors:

Common Problems with Wordpress

WordPress Tips and Tricks

Im receiving the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ggarzon 🙂

This type of WordPress error is difficult for us to solve in the community because there’s lots that could be happening ‘behind the scenes’ in your Zap and the connection to WordPress. 

As a start, check out these troubleshooting guides:

Common Problems with Wordpress

WordPress Tips and Tricks

If you can’t find the answer there the best thing to do is to contact the Support team using the Get Help form. They will be able to look at your Zap’s logs and work through it with you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @ggarzon

I just wanted to check in here as I can see that you’ve written to our Support team about this and they’ve responded to you with some further questions.

Are you still running into this issue?