Question

Zoom to Mailingboss not pulling out the first and last name.

• 6 July 2023
  • 3 replies

we want to put leads on mailingboss list from our zoom event. it only captures email but names and phone numbers are not pulling in. please help

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @BAN Tech,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please let me know what trigger you’re using for Zoom? Are you using “New Meeting Registrant” or “New Registrant” trigger? If so, both of those triggers are able to return the names and phone numbers of the registrants.

Here are the representative sample data for those triggers:

Thanks! 😊

Hi @ken.a 

Thank you for the swift response to my query. The trigger is New meeting Registrant in Zoom, please see screenshot attached.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @BAN Tech,

Thanks for the screenshot.

If that’s the case the name and phone number data should be returned by the trigger as mentioned on my previous response.

Are you not seeing this on your end? If that's the case, could you kindly share another screenshot from your most recent Zap run in your Zap History? I'd appreciate it if you could include the "Data in" and "Data out" sections of both the trigger and action step in your screenshot. Here’s an example screenshot of what I’m looking for:

798fa0ca66e0a48fb5778f47cce53391.png
(view larger)

Please be sure to blur out a part of any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊