Best answer

Zoho Inventory to WooCommerce: “Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘webhook_id’)” error

• 14 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! i want to integrate zoho inventor to woocommerce store to manage woocommerce store using zoho inventory, and want to import products from zoho to woo store. for that i made a flow zoho to woo and properly linked zoho to zapier and woo to zapier and tests both it work fine when test but when i actuallt add peoduct in zoho its doesn’t go i woo store and i contact to support they are very pathetic everytime just their bit reply with thi i asked them to gide how to solve but again and agian got this mail no live support i’m really got frustrated if someone help me i will be very grateful.

main issue: it is working properly when testing, but when we switch Zap on it is showing error ‘Zap was paused with error message:

Cannot read property 'webhook_id' of undefined’

icon

Best answer by SamB 14 July 2023, 14:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kinza tariq, welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve not been able to get an answer on what’s causing this issue with your Zap yet. I’ll do my best to help rectify that here! 🙂

I’ve been doing some digging into that error and found a report of another user running into that same error. It seems that it was related to an issue with the connected Zoho account. Specifically they were running into some limits with their Zoho plan where webhooks were not enabled. 

To see if that’s the case here, can you please take a look in Zoho Inventory and check if your plan allows webhooks to be enabled? Looking at Zoho’s current plans it seems you’d need to be on their Premium plan in order to be able to use webhooks. 

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

Userlevel 1

i talked to zoho inventory support the said issue is not from their side.

Userlevel 1

they also told me this

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for getting back to me @kinza tariq. I’ve been looking into this further and found that there’s a bug report that’s been opened up with the Zoho Inventory app for this issue. Apologies for missing that previously!

I’ve added you to the list of users being impacted by that. I can’t make any promises as to when Zoho’s developers (who maintain the Zoho Inventory app integration on Zapier) will get it fixed by but your details are logged on the report so we’ll send you a notification by email as soon as it’s fixed.

Sorry to not have a more immediate solution for you here. If we come across any workarounds for this in the meantime we’ll share details of them here in this thread.

Userlevel 1

okay