Best answer

Zoho Creator error: We're having trouble loading 'Form' data. Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'map')

• 22 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, I have connected my zoho creator account and selected the application. But it is not loading existing forms. It throws an error - We're having trouble loading 'Form' data. Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'map').

Can I understand what is the issue and how to solve it?

icon

Best answer by Kavya 23 February 2023, 13:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Kavya, welcome to the Community!

Can I check something - in the trigger set up, there are 2 fields, application and form. Have you entered the application name before you try the form drop-down?

If you have entered an application name and are still getting the error, one way to work around it is to use a custom value for the form. If you’ve not used a custom value in a drop-down field before, here’s some information on how to do that: Add custom values to drop-down menus in Zaps

To use a custom value for the form field, you need to use the Form ID rather than form name. You can often find the ID of an item in its url, so open up the form to edit it and take a look at the url to see if you can spot the ID. 

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks @Danvers. I added a custom form name. But the Zap is failing to turn on. It throws an error saying the specified form is not available in my zoho creator. But I have the form present.

I had not published my zoho creator application. I did that, zaps are working fine.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Woohoo! Stoked to hear you were able to sort that out on your own! 🎉

Thanks for swinging back around to let us know what the issue was and happy zapping!⚡️