Best answer

Zendesk app connections - where are all my Zaps that use Zendesk?

• 1 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, I went to work on a Zap today that has a step connected to our Zendesk account. We have a number of Zaps tied to Zendesk. This morning, I am not able to select our app connection called ‘Zendesk ITADMIN’ and when I look at the list of Zendesk connections I see mention of ‘Legacy’ as well as only one Zap connection. We have multiple Zaps that use Zendesk so that’s incorrect.

Is this a case of Zapier making changes to the Zendesk app and I need to wait until things settle on the back-end? I believe I’ve noticed this type of thing before. Far from a great experience but if it eventually settles down, I can live with it. As of now, I’m stuck.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 1 December 2023, 17:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @donovanwatts 

Good question.

Check your Apps > ‘Custom Integrations’: https://zapier.com/app/connections?type=private

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Aha! Thanks once again @Troy Tessalone.

In my Zap i’m working on, I only see one Zendesk app connection and it is not the one I want/need. I guess I'll poke around in these custom integrations and see if I can get back up and running. Something definitely changed because I’ve been able to select my desired Zendesk app connections for a few years now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@donovanwatts 

FYI: When see a Zap app with a version, for example (1.0.15) that means it’s an older version of the Zap app, because the newest version of a Zap app doesn’t include the version.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

That makes sense. I guess I’m a bit surprised since I don’t really know clearly what I’m supposed to do when this happens. One day I am working on Zaps and can select from a few different apps I’ve got configured. The next day this happens and I’m stuck trying to figure out how to proceed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@donovanwatts 

Find another Zap that is already using that Zap app account connection and see how it is named.