Skip to main content

PRIOR to being added to a team, I had dozens of Zaps in use.

I was removed from the team and my original Zaps are all missing.

How can I get them back?

Hi @mwol

I'm sorry to hear about your missing Zaps. Your Zaps might have been associated with the team account, not your personal one. You may contact the team owner to restore access and transfer the Zaps to your account. 

That is not the case. I've had these zaps for years, well before I was added to the team which was just a few months ago. They were all personal zaps. 

Hi @mwol 👋

Sorry to hear of the troubles here! Hmm, is it possible that the missing Zaps been moved over to a Personal folder in the Team account?

If yes, and the owners of the team were following the Remove members from your Team or Enterprise account guide I expect they moved the private Zaps into a shared folder:

4a95bf9cd26bb313004d15e2a506cfe9.png

In which case you’d need to reach out to the team owner to get those transferred back to you.

If no, and the Zaps were on your personal account, do they use any premium apps or features that aren’t available on our personal plan? If that’s the case then is it possible that they were just paused or moved into the Trash folder accidentally? 

If that’s not the case then I’d recommend contacting our Support team directly to get some assistance in locating the missing Zaps in your account. You can contact them here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help 

Keen to ensure this gets sorted so please keep us updated on how you get on!

I may have had a handful of zaps in the personal folder  on the team account but unless that is an automated action when joining a team, I did not move any of my pre-existing zaps to the team. I probably had a few dozen and now I'm only seeing about 10 and they're all in the pending folder. 

Thanks for getting back to me @mwol. 🙂

Hmm, in that case you’ll definitely want to reach out to our Support Team to see if they’re able to help track down the missing Zaps in your account. Us folks in the Community don’t have access to Zaps or accounts so we’re unable to search on your behalf but Support should be able to assist further on this. Please keep us in the loop on how it goes with them!

I have tried to reach out, they are not responsive assuming because I'm on the free plan right now until I get this sorted out.

Hi @mwol,

We sincerely apologize, rest assured that our support team will contact us as soon as possible. Let us know for any development with your concern. Thank you.